Full promotion details
Simply make a new booking onboard a Royal Caribbean ship between 23rd January 2017 – 13th February 2017 and be in with the chance to win back the cost of your cruise fare.
Royal Caribbean are giving five lucky winners the chance to win back the cost of their cruise fare.
- Available on all new bookings on any sailing departing between 1st April 2017 -31st December 2017.
- Five lucky winners will be chosen at random on 14th February 2017.
Book with CruiseDeals.co.uk today and be in with the chance to get your cruise fare for free!
Our Favourite Royal Caribbean Sailings:
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.
- This competition is open to UK citizens, age 18 or over who have made a new booking between Monday 23rd January 2017 and Monday 13th February 2017 (‘Competition Period’), on sailings departing between 1st April 2017 and 31st December 2017.
- All bookings made in the ‘Competition Period’ will automatically be entered into this free of charge competition. Bookings made outside of the Competition Period will not be counted
- Five bookings will be selected at random on the 14th February and the Cruise Fare actually paid by the winner as well as fare taxes for all guests travelling within the selected stateroom booking will be paid for by Royal Caribbean. The cruise fare means the fare only, other add-ons & amenities including, but not limited to, gratuities, air fares, hotels and transfers are not included. Applicable refunds will be made to the winners within 30 days of winner selection.
- Promotional beverage packages offered on selected European sailings as part of the January & February campaign will be combinable with this competition.
- Prize excludes personal expenses i.e. laundry etc, shore excursions, travel insurance, speciality dining etc. Drinks on board are not included unless promotional beverage packages have been offered at the time of booking.
- Should a winner require to change ship and sail date, or category of stateroom after being contacted they will be required to pay any additional cruise fare charges on the booking in accordance with our standard cancelation policy.
- The prize fulfilment will be managed by Royal Caribbean International who will contact the winners via the email or telephone number provided at the time of booking.
- The 5 winners will be selected at random on Tuesday 14th February 2017 from all eligible entries and will be contacted within 7 days of the competition closing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize is non-transferrable and has no monetary value. All complimentary stateroom bookings will be bound by the terms and conditions as featured in the Royal Caribbean International brochure, relevant to the travel period.
- Royal Caribbean’s standard booking terms and conditions will apply save where varied by these terms. Full booking conditions are available to view at https://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk.
- The prize may only be redeemed by the winner.
- If a winner does not respond to the promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- Employees of Promoter, any business within the group of international companies to which Promoter is a member including all Royal Caribbean subsidiaries, their affiliates or anyone else professionally associated with this competition are expressly excluded from entering.
- Promoter may reject any submissions, or at any time disqualify entrants, if the submissions or the entrant/user is in breach of any of these terms and conditions and/or in Promoter’s reasonable opinion, is inappropriate because, without limitation, it infringes and/or may infringe third party rights, defames other persons and/or denigrates trademarks, institutions and/or cultures and/or is in any manner in breach of the laws, moral, uses and/or etiquette rules generally required from internet users.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the prize draw at any time.
- The winner and any runners up agree that their details may also be announced contemporaneously on Promoter’s Royal Caribbean’s UK Facebook and/or Twitter in the format e.g. Mr/Mrs [Surname] of [Town]. The winner’s details in this format may also be shared in marketing material of the Promoter, including the Royal Caribbean UK Blog, Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for a period of 6 months following the announcement of the winner of the competition.
- The prizes cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash.
- Promoter shall be entitled to make use of any comments provided by Winner via any social media sites for the benefit of promoting Royal Caribbean International subject always to the applicable policies of the social media websites.
- The cruise booking will be subject to Promoter’s booking terms and conditions.
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this competition, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, a change in applicable law or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this competition, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
- The winner’s title, surname and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Promoter, FAO Royal Caribbean Marketing Team within 30 days of the competition closing. Winners and runner’s up agree to their details being shared for this purpose.
- This competition shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- This competition is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd trading as Royal Caribbean International (company number 07366612), a UK company with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY (the ‘Promoter’).