There is so much more than meets the eye with this cruise – as well as 7 nights onboard Ruby Princess, you can enjoy 1 night pre-cruise stay in a Seattle hotel, $140 onboard spend per stateroom, London Heathrow flights and transfers!
With the help of the fantastic staff and their friendly ‘can do’ service, you can sit back and enjoy your sailing while they take care of your every whim. All you have to do is take advantage all Ruby Princess has to offer.
Choose from live theatre, big screens, lounges, casinos and dance clubs. The entertainment provided is fantastic leaving a constant buzz onboard. As for they days, you can fill them doing absolutely nothing or take part in personal enrichment classes, yoga classes or relaxing in and around the pool. And, for anyone under 18, there are plenty of fun activities to keep you happy too.
Dining options are top notch and you can choose from traditional, anytime, speciality or casual dining. There are lots of different options to tantalise your taste buds so you won’t go hungry. All that’s left to do is book!
1 night hotel stay pre-cruise in Seattle, Washington
- Day 1 – Seattle, Washington, departs 4.00pm
- Day 2 – At sea
- Day 3 – Juneau, Alaska, arrives 11.00am, departs 10.00pm
- Day 4 – Skagway, Alaska, arrives 6.00am, departs 8.15pm
- Day 5 – Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska – scenic cruising – arrives 6.00am, departs 3.00pm
- Day 6 – Ketchikan, Alaska, arrives 7.00am, departs 1.00pm
- Day 7 – Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, arrives 7.00am, departs 23.59pm
- Day 8 – Seattle, Washington, arrives 7.00am
- 1 night hotel stay pre-cruise in Seattle, Washington
- 7 nights onboard Ruby Princess
- Return flights from London Heathrow
- Full board – anytime or traditional dining, 24-hour room service, casual dining venues, drinks including iced tea, lemonade, water, tea varieties and non-speciality coffee
- Entertainment and the fitness centre – except speciality group fitness classes
Additional dates from May 2017 to September 2017
Please contact CruiseDeals.co.uk for exact pricing on these days and details of any additional offers, thank you.
Nicknamed ‘The Emerald City’ as once you step foot in Seattle, the greenery is everywhere. Hop on and off the streetcar to see all the Seattle icons on the Downtown Seattle Trolley Tour. And, if you are looking for an experience you’ll never forget, a must is to head for Space Needle, Seattle’s most iconic structure. Check out the 360 degree views of this beautiful city. It is truly spectacular.
Juneau is absolutely beautiful with stunning forests, snow-capped mountains, glaciers, ice caves and so much more. Home to salmon, bears and the migratory whale route, get ready for some serious wildlife sightings. It’s definitely worth picking up a downtown map from the cruise terminal so you can make the most of your time here.
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Victoria is the capital city of British Columbia and located on the southern tip of Vancouver Island. You’ll find numerous trails and parks making Victoria very popular for anyone looking for outdoor activities. Some of the best museums in Western Canada are here and the world famous flower gardens are worth a visit too.
Prices may change and cruises are subject to availability.
|Date:||13 May 2017|
|Cabin Type:||Standard Cabin|
0800 027 8302
Quote Reference: CDD-3081 to find out more details.
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.