- 7 nights onboard Boudicca in an Inside Room
- Full Board
- All entertainment
- All tips included!*
- Day 1 – Dover, UK
- Day 2 – At sea
- Day 3 – Bergen, Norway
- Day 4 – Olden, Norway
- Day 5 – Flam, Norway
- Day 6 – At sea
- Day 7 – At sea
- Day 8 – Dover, UK
Cruise the beautiful Norwegian fjords in April 2018 with Fred Olsen Cruise Lines. See stunning scenery, hear the romantic tale of the Seven Sisters waterfall and gaze at panoramic views from the top of a Norwegian peak. These deep-rooted fjords of Norway really are something unique to see.
You’ll be enjoying this wonderful experience onboard Boudicca – a ship that oozes a sense of class, style and elegance not seen or often experienced on modern-day megaships. There’s so much to keep you occupied – take a dip in one of three heated pools, watch a show in the Neptune Lounge, relax on the Sun Deck or enjoy al fresco dining at The Grill without ever feeling overcrowded. Boudicca definitely provides Fred. Olsen’s renowned personal and focused service that caters to your every need! Feel free to give us a call now on 0800 027 8302 to make this a reality!
This picturesque village hidden in the magical Norwegian fjords provides you with some of the most amazing views you could possibly imagine. Take a walk over the footbridge – where you’ll spot the most wonderful waterfalls that have trickled down from gigantic mountain glaciers. Jump on the cable car up the shadowing mountain for the best views of the city. Ensure you take a ride on one of the ‘Troll Cars’ – these two-wheeled horse drawn carts have been in operation for more than 100 years, and really give you an understanding of the wonderful history and culture here. Wherever you look in this part of Norway, the magnificent scenery will spoil your eyes and senses.
Enhance your stay by booking shore excursions, spa & well-being treatments, hair & beauty treatments, speciality dining, drinks packages and fitness classes – speak to our cruise experts about the cost. Just give us a quick call on 0800 027 8302 – we’re always on hand to help.
Scenic Fjords of Norway
Prices may change and cruises are subject to availability.
Additional promotions are available on this cruise.
- 28 April 2018
- 7 Nights
- Departs from:
- Full Board
- Cabin Type:
- Inside Room
Additional promotions are available on this cruise.
Call for free to book now!
Quote Reference: CDD-12039
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to Fred. Olsen’s standard Terms and Conditions which can be found here. Both must be read before booking. All offers are non-combinable other than as detailed in the banners above, with the exception of the Enjoyment Promise, where applicable. Offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time without prior notice, are subject to availability and cannot be applied retrospectively.
YOUR TIPS COVERED CAMPAIGN – Ends 3rd May 2017
“Your tips covered – book now and we’ll cover your gratuities throughout your cruise on all 2018/19 cruises”
OR “Three cruises for the price of two – book any 2018/2019 cruise and any 2017 cruise PLUS any cruise from our entire programme and the lowest priced cruise is free!”
PLUS “Upgrade to All Inclusive Drinks package from only £15.00 per person per night”. *
- Free tips offer only applicable on 2018 or 2019 departures for bookings made from 7th March 2017 to 3rd May 2017 inclusive. Offer cannot be applied retrospectively, is applicable to new bookings only and is not combinable with any other offer. Free tips are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Excludes charters, exclusive sailings and Tour Operator Holidays. Free Tips and 3for2 offers are not combinable with each other.
- 3for2 offer valid for bookings made from 7th March 2017 to 3rd May 2017 inclusive. Excludes charters, exclusive sailings and Tour Operator holidays. All three holidays must be booked in one transaction with the same lead name; one holiday booking must be for a 2018 or 2019 departure, one holiday booking must be for a 2017 departure, the third holiday booking can be for any departure year. Offer cannot be applied retrospectively; applicable to new bookings only. Not combinable with any other offer. The value of the lowest priced cruise will be divided into three with one third of this value deducted from each of the three bookings. Free cruise value will be calculated after any applicable deal or promotion has been applied. The standard deposit or full payment will be due at time of booking for each cruise, as dictated by the departure date, fare type, or duration. If lead guest name is changed, this must apply to all three bookings, subject to the standard Administration Fees. Offer applies to basic cruise fare only (and Fred. Olsen flights where applicable). Should the cost of any of the bookings made under this promotion change due to an amendment request from the guest, FOCL reserves the right to amend the value of the free cruise accordingly. Should any of the cruise bookings made under this promotion be cancelled or transferred by the guest, this offer and discounts will be withdrawn and the remaining cruise bookings will be re-priced at the fares applicable at the time of booking. We reserve the right to withdraw cruises from the promotion or make amendments at any time without prior notice. Standard cancellation charges apply to all three cruise based on the fare type that is booked for the relevant cruise. To book, please contact your Travel Agent or our Reservations team. 3for2 and Free Tips offers are not combinable with each other.
- All Inclusive Upgrade covers selected house wines by the glass, selected beers, spirits and soft drinks, subject to availability. Tours, tips, premium drinks, premium hot drinks, medical facilities and other spend, during travel to the ship and while on board, are not included. Any additional expenditure will need to be paid separately. Drinks ordered on room service (other than those listed in the room); mini-bar drinks; drinks bought ashore; Bookmark Café chocolates and beverages; all speciality coffees; Traditional Afternoon Tea events; and Wine Tasting are all excluded from the Upgrade. All Inclusive Upgrade is charged at £15 per person, per night (£34 per person, per night on Short Breaks, and Speciality Sailings). Upgrade must be booked at least six days prior to departure and purchased for the full duration of the cruise by all guests on a booking. FOCL reserves the right to exclude specific cruises. 50% discount on the published price available on: branded and premium drinks and cocktails (including cocktail of the day and non-alcoholic cocktails). All Inclusive drinks are for the sole consumption of those who have purchased the upgrade. Only one drink may be ordered at one time and the room card must always be shown. Refer to our website for full Terms and Conditions.
- Enjoyment Promise excludes Party Nights and cruises of four nights or less. The promise only applies to bookings made for departures more than 12 weeks ahead. The Enjoyment Promise only applies to passengers who have contracted with FOCL and excludes cruises on vessels operated by FOCL but booked through 3rd Party operators. Should you wish to invoke the Enjoyment Promise, you will need to inform Guest Relations within 48 hours of sailing. FOCL will arrange and pay for a flight and/or transport back to the UK. FOCL will refund the cruise cost only but will not refund other costs. For guests travelling on back to back cruises, the enjoyment promise is valid for the first 48 hrs of the first sailing only and cannot be invoked on the commencement of the subsequent sailings