- Return flights from London Heathrow
- 7 nights aboard the Seranade of the Seas® in an Interior Stateroom
- Full Board
- $100 onboard credit per stateroom
- All entertainment
- Day 1 – Stockholm, Sweden
- Day 2 – Helsinki, Finland
- Day 3 – St Petersburg, Russia
- Day 4 – St Petersburg, Russia
- Day 5 – Talinn, Estonia
- Day 6 – Riga, Latvia
- Day 7 – At Sea
- Day 8 – Stockholm, Sweden
Are you looking for an exciting summer break? Well we have the solution for you! Across seven days, you’ll visit five different countries as you cruise across Scandinavia and Russia. You’ll experience breathtaking sights, uncover rich culture and indulge in culinary delights as you visit Northern Europe’s finest cities and landmarks.
It’s all fun and games onboard Serenade of the Seas, Royal Caribbean’s award-winning ship. With incredible dining, fantastic entertainment, action-packed activities and acres of glass offering stunning ocean views – a holiday onboard this ship is all your wishes come true! Make sure you’re in your seat early for the unmissable Broadway-style live entertainment at night, and pack your swimsuit as there are plenty of pools on the ship to enjoy. Or top up that tan stretched out on a sun lounger – with so many more amazing features that guests of all ages will love, it’s the best way to spend your hard earned holiday. You’ll not want to come home! Interested? Call us on 0800 072 3790.
St Petersburg, Russia
Russia’s cultural heart – this magical city has a long list of major attractions to keep you occupied during your time here. The canals and elegant buildings will take your breath away and sights such as Peterhof Palace and St. Isaac’s Cathedral are similarly impressive. If creative arts is your thing, a world-famous ballet show at the Mikhailovky theatre is a must! If you’re looking for a quick food-stop, Zoom Café has you covered – rustling up some of the best Russian cuisine in the city! Make sure you leave plenty of time to browse the world-renowned art collection of the Hermitage, too.
Book now or before the 13th February 2017 and enjoy $100 onboard credit per stateroom! Fancy an upgrade? Take advantage of Royal Caribbean’s latest promotion – buy one cruise fare, get one half price plus a deluxe drinks package, from only £1,319pp. Please note – this price has been calculated from the full total amount and divided by two, to make it an equal amount per person. Full price fare of 1st cruiser – £1,1764. Half price fare of 2nd cruiser – £882.
And, if you book between now and 13th February, you could be in with the chance to win back the cost of your cruise – courtesy of Royal Caribbean’s current competition! Five lucky winners will be chosen at random on 14th February 2017. So get booked and good luck!
Regional flights may be available at a supplement, not to mention you can enhance your stay by booking shore excursions, spa and well-being treatments, hair and beauty treatments and fitness classes – just speak to our cruise experts about the cost. Give us a quick call on 0800 027 8302.
Scandinavia and Russia
Prices may change and cruises are subject to availability.
Additional promotions are available on this cruise.
- 2 July 2017
- 7 Nights
- Departs from:
- London Heathrow
- Full Board
- Royal Caribbean
- Serenade of the Seas
- Cabin Type:
- Interior Stateroom
Additional promotions are available on this cruise.
Call for free to book now!
Quote Reference: CDD-10399
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.
1. This promotion is applicable to new bookings made between 3rd February and 13th February 2017 on selected sailings of 6
nights or more departing between 10th March 2017 and 31st December 2017.
2. Pricing is based on cruise only fares per person based on two people sharing the advertised stateroom (various categories)
in GBP / EUR and inclusive of taxes.
3. All China sailings are excluded from this promotion.
4. Guarantee stateroom bookings in Z, Y, XN, X & W categories are applicable to this promotion.
5. Guests booking an Interior, Oceanview or Balcony stateroom on selected sailings will receive $100 USD onboard
spend per stateroom;
6. Guests booking a Suite stateroom on selected sailings will receive $300 USD onboard spend per stateroom.
7. Onboard spend can only be spent up until 10pm on the final evening of the cruise. It has no cash value, is not
redeemable for cash and cannot be used in the onboard casino. Any remaining credit after this time will be removed
from the applicable account.
8. The promotion is not combinable with Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Tour Op Rates, Gross Tour Op Rates, Friends
& Family, Interline (unless otherwise stated) or any form of Non Revenue price programs such as, but not limited to
Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory & Complimentary prize winner staterooms.
9. This promotion is combinable with All Inclusive & Buy One Get One Half Price promotions, Crown & Anchor Discounts,
Tesco Clubcard bookings, the benefits offered by booking onboard via our Future Cruise Consultants (Reserved or Open
Bookings) and Future Cruise Certificates only and is not combinable with any other offer unless stated otherwise.
10. This promotion is combinable with Groups benefits such as GAP & Tour conductor benefits if named between 3rd
February2017 and 13th February 2017 at prevailing rate.
11. This promotion is applicable to bookings made in EUR and GBP.
12. Any options created prior to the Promotion Period for an eligible sailing will be automatically cancelled. Options may only
be allowed until the end of the same day it is held, during this promotion, after this time options will be cancelled.
13. Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price program
and/or non applicable ship & sailing date will not retain the benefits of this promotion.
14. Bookings created prior to this promotion that wish to access the new benefits will have to cancel existing booking and
make a new booking. Bookings that are cancelled shall be subject to prevailing cancellation charges.
15. For general booking terms and conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges & other information please refer to the Royal
Caribbean 2017-18 second edition brochure or contact your travel agent.
16. This promotion is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Royal Caribbean International (company number 07366612) with
registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.