- Return flights from London Gatwick
- 7 nights onboard Rhapsody of the Seas® in an interior stateroom
- Full Board
- All entertainment
- Day 1 – Venice, Italy
- Day 2 – Kotor, Montenegro
- Day 3 – Corfu, Greece
- Day 4 – Athens, Greece
- Day 5 – Mykonos, Greece
- Day 6 – Argostoli, Greece
- Day 7 – At Sea
- Day 8 – Venice, Italy
Join Royal Caribbean this summer for seven wonderful nights cruising the Greek Islands. Beginning in the city of Venice, you’ll make your way down the Italian coast to the islands of Greece. Get ready to wander the magical streets of Corfu – jet ski, windsurf and scuba-dive in Mykonos, embrace the archaeology of Athens and sit back, relax and enjoy the culinary delights of Montenegro. Be enticed by wonderful landmarks, natural wonders and mouth-watering cuisine.
There’s no better partner to travel with than Rhapsody of the Seas. Thanks to first class entertainment, non-stop activities and the ultimate relaxation spots, you’ll have a holiday that will stay with you forever.
Touch the sky at the top of the Rock Wall, indulge in a little ‘me’ time at the luxurious spa and stay cool in the pool – there’s so much to do onboard. Follow your appetite to some of the best dining at sea with an incredible choice of restaurants, bars and cafes – and with free All Inclusive drinks, make sure to have a cocktail or two!
Don’t delay booking this splendid summer getaway – call us today on 0800 027 8302!
You’ll see more than a few reminders of the past in ancient Athens, this is a place where cultural treasures twinkle back at you at every turn.
Once the centre of civilisation, Athens offers you a diverse selection of historical locations to visit. The Acropolis ‘High City’ will always be the country’s top attraction with its 2,500 year old Parthenon, temple to Poseidon and Athena, Odeon of Herodes Atticus and Theatre of Dionysus. This sanctuary of calm stands out in the frenetic Greek capital. Make sure you visit The Plaka – a fantastic mix of Greek shops and restaurants and don’t forget to try out the delicious Greek cuisine!
Not only are you receiving 30% off your cruise fare but you’ll receive $50 onboard credit per stateroom with this Royal Caribbean sailing if you book by 1st May 2017!
Enhance your stay by booking shore excursions, spa & well-being treatments, hair & beauty treatments, speciality dining, drinks packages and fitness classes – speak to our cruise experts about the cost. Just give us a quick call on 0800 027 8302 – we’re always on hand to help.
Prices may change and cruises are subject to availability.
Additional promotions are available on this cruise.
- 24 June 2017
- 7 Nights
- Departs from:
- London Gatwick
- Full Board
- Royal Caribbean
- Rhapsody of the Seas
- Cabin Type:
- Category L Interior Stateroom
Additional promotions are available on this cruise.
Call for free to book now!
Quote Reference: CDD-12490
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.
HURRY THE RACE IS ON! March & April 2017 – 30% Saving and up to $400 OBS
1. The promotion is applicable to new bookings made between Tuesday 7th March 2017 and Monday 1st May 2017
on selected sailings of 6 nights or more departing between 1st May 2017 and 31st December 2018. China sailings
and guarantee stateroom bookings in Z, Y, XN, X & W categories are excluded from this promotion.
2. Prices are per person and based on two people sharing a double occupancy stateroom. All prices advertised are
inclusive of the 30% cruise fare saving.
30% Cruise Fare Saving (all guests)
3. Eligible bookings will benefit from a saving of 30% off the prevailing cruise fare price for each guest booked into
the stateroom. Other add-ons & amenities including, but not limited to, gratuities, air fares, hotels & transfers are
not included & will not be reduced as part of this promotion.
Onboard Spend (per stateroom)
4. Eligible bookings will benefit from onboard spend per stateroom as follows: (i) an Interior or Oceanview
stateroom booking with a duration of 6-12 nights will receive $50 USD or $100 USD for sailings with a duration of
13+ nights; (ii) a Balcony stateroom booking with a duration of 6-12 nights will receive $100 USD or $200 USD forsailings with a duration of 13+ nights; or (iii) a Suite booking with a duration of 6-12 nights will receive $200 USD
or $400 USD for sailings with a duration of 13+ nights.
5. Onboard spend can only be spent up until 10pm on the final evening of the cruise. It has no cash value, is not
redeemable for cash and cannot be used in the onboard casino. Any remaining credit after this time will be
removed from the applicable account.
6. The promotion is not combinable with Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Tour Op Rates, Gross Tour Op
Rates, Friends & Family, Interline (unless otherwise stated) or any form of Non Revenue price programs such as,
but not limited to Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory & Complimentary prize winner staterooms.
7. This promotion is combinable with Crown & Anchor Discounts, Tescos Clubcard bookings, the benefits offered by
booking onboard via our Future Cruise Consultants (Reserved or Open Bookings) and Future Cruise Certificates
only and is not combinable with any other offer unless stated otherwise.
8. This promotion is combinable with Groups benefits such as GAP & Tour conductor benefits if named between 7th
March 2017 and 1st May 2017 at prevailing rate.
9. This promotion is applicable to bookings made in EUR and GBP.
10. Any options created prior to the Promotion Period for an eligible sailing will be automatically cancelled. Options
may only be allowed until the end of the same day it is held, during this promotion, after this time options will be
11. Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price
program and/or non applicable ship & sailing date will not retain the benefits of this promotion.
12. Bookings created prior to this promotion that wish to access the new benefits will have to cancel existing booking
and make a new booking. Bookings that are cancelled shall be subject to prevailing cancellation charges.
13. For general booking terms and conditions, eligible sailings, inclusions, cancellation charges & other information
please refer to the Royal Caribbean 2017-18 second edition brochure or contact your travel agent.
14. This promotion is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Royal Caribbean International (company number 07366612)
with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.
Prices shown are per person based upon two adults sharing the advertised GTY stateroom that is specified and includes taxes, fees and port charges. Price is subject to change and may go up or down, holidays are subject to availability for 2017. The exact location of the stateroom on the ship will be allocated by Royal Caribbean (at their discretion) and at any time up until checking in at the Port. Once your GTY stateroom has been allocated to you, we are unable to accept any changes requested by you.The benefits to you of a GTY stateroom are that after your booking has been confirmed, they may (at their discretion) upgrade your stateroom to one of a superior category to that originally booked at no extra charge to you. In any event, you are ‘guaranteed’ the minimum category of stateroom we agree to offer at the time of booking. At times, we may offer promotional GTY offers. Such promotional GTY categories are defined as follows: X – Balcony Stateroom Y – Outside Stateroom Z – Inside Stateroom W – Suite / Deluxe. We guarantee that they will not increase the price of your confirmed cruise once we have received full payment of the cruise price.