- 7 nights onboard Independence of the Seas® in an Interior Stateroom
- Full Board
- All entertainment
- Day 1 – Southampton, UK
- Day 2 – at sea
- Day 3 – Gijon, Spain
- Day 4 – Bilbao, Spain
- Day 5 – at sea
- Day 6 – Cherbourg, France
- Day 7 – Le Havre, Paris, France
- Day 8 – Southampton, UK
If you’re looking to cruise the Royal Caribbean way, next October could see you heading to France & Spain with this super deal. Hop onboard Independence of the Seas at Southampton and enjoy seven nights in the company of one of the UK’s favourite cruise lines.
If you’re new to cruising, you’ll have a great time onboard this beauty – each day is a new adventure – get the adrenaline pumping on the FlowRider® surf simulator, hit the dizzy heights of the Rock Wall or slam-dunk your way around the basketball court. With facilities aiding excellent R&R as well as action and adventure on the high seas – you’ll have it all. Partake in a lap or two in any of the four pools or chill-out in one of the hot tubs, the choice is yours. Your day doesn’t end there – the Broadway-style entertainment is sure to put a smile on your face! Afterwards, you’ll make your way to your comfy stateroom to reminisce about your exciting day. Interested? Call us on 0800 027 8302.
This port town has a long seafaring history – and there are plenty of museums in the city displaying it’s rich past. Take in the stunning scenery from the fort, and a trip into the Old Town won’t go a miss either. The shopping centre near the river, Les Éléis, is a stunning building made of glass and metal that reflects the light wonderfully. Here you’ll not only find international brands, but a selection of enchanting local stores as well.
Enhance your stay by booking shore excursions, spa & well-being treatments, hair & beauty treatments and fitness classes – speak to our cruise experts about the cost. Just give us a quick call on 0800 027 8302.
France & Spain
Prices may change and cruises are subject to availability.
Additional promotions are available on this cruise.
- 14 October 2017
- 7 Nights
- Departs from:
- All Inclusive
- Royal Caribbean
- Independence of the Seas
- Cabin Type:
- Interior Stateroom Category Q
Additional promotions are available on this cruise.
Call for free to book now!
Quote Reference: CDD-5928
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.
Terms and Conditions
(Europe) January & February 2017 – All Inclusive, Buy one Get One Half Price & 50% Saving
1. This promotion is applicable to new bookings made between 21st December 2016 and 6th March 2017 on selected European sailings of 6 nights or more departing between 01st April 2017 and 31st October 2017.
2. Pricing is based on cruise only fares per person based on two people sharing the advertised stateroom (various categories) in GBP / EUR and inclusive of taxes.
3. Guarantee stateroom bookings in Z, Y, XN, X & W categories are excluded from this promotion.
Buy One Cruise Fare, Get One Half Price (Second Stateroom Guest Only)
4. The Buy One Get One Half Price promotion is a saving of 50% from the cruise fare of the second guest booked into the stateroom. The 50% saving is calculated based on the cruise fare of the first guest in the stateroom. The cruise fare means the fare only, other add-ons & amenities including, but not limited to, gratuities, air fares, hotels and transfers are not included and will not be reduced as part of the 50% saving promotion.
Cruise Fare Saving (Third and Fourth Stateroom Guests Only)
5. 3rd and 4th guests also booked into the eligible stateroom will receive a 50% per person saving, calculated on the full cruise fare of the applicable 3rd or 4th guest.
All Inclusive Drinks Package (First and Second Stateroom Guests Only)
6. The All Inclusive promotion includes the Deluxe Beverage Package for adults or the Classic Soda Package for persons under the applicable drinking age.
7. The Deluxe Beverage Package includes any individual beverage item up to $12 (retail value) available onboard, this is inclusive of all soda, cocktails, spirits, wines, beer, bottled water, juices, mocktails, premium coffee, premium tea and more. Bottles of wine are not included. Please drink responsibly.
Stateroom soda, water set ups, room service, mini bar items, juices and sodas sold in bottles or cans are not included in this promotion.
9. The minimum drinking age for all alcoholic beverages on Royal Caribbean ships sailing from North America and Canada is 21 yrs at the time of sailing and elsewhere is 18 yrs to comply with applicable laws. The Classic Soda Package will be applied to all applicable guests under the minimum drinking age. A guest’s age will be determined at the time of boarding.
10. Passenger date of birth information must be provided at the time of booking before the drinks package will be applied. This is a legal requirement and we reserve the right to withdraw the package if guests do not meet the qualifying criteria. Please drink responsibly.
11. The reduced deposit is a deposit payment of £25 GBP or €30 EUR per person for any bookings made between 21st December and 6th March 2017, provided that the booking is created at least 57 days or more prior to the sail date. Additional charges for flights, hotels and transfers may be requested at time of booking. Normal booking, deposit and cancellation terms will apply. Full cruise fare balance payable at 56 days prior to sail date. Not combinable with group bookings or a build your own package holiday.
12. The promotion is not combinable with Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Tour Op Rates, Gross Tour Op Rates, Friends & Family, Interline (unless otherwise stated) or any form of Non Revenue price programs such as, but not limited to Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory & Complimentary prize winner staterooms.
13. This promotion is combinable with Crown & Anchor Discounts, Tescos Clubcard bookings, the benefits offered by booking onboard via our Future Cruise Consultants (Reserved or Open Bookings) and Future Cruise Certificates only and is not combinable with any other offer unless stated otherwise.
14. Drinks packages are non-transferrable and guests must comply with the ships terms and conditions of use.
15. This promotion is combinable with Groups benefits such as GAP & Tour conductor benefits if named between 21st December 2016 and 6th March 2017 at prevailing rate.
16. This promotion is applicable to bookings made in EUR and GBP.
17. Any options created prior to the Promotion Period for an eligible sailing will be automatically cancelled. Options may only be allowed until the end of the same day it is held, during this promotion, after this time options will be cancelled.
18. Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price program and/or non applicable ship & sailing date will not retain the benefits of this promotion.
19. Bookings created prior to this promotion that wish to access the new benefits will have to cancel existing booking and make a new booking. Bookings that are cancelled shall be subject to prevailing cancellation charges.
20. For general booking terms and conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges & other information please refer to the Royal Caribbean 2017-18 second edition brochure or contact your travel agent.
21. This promotion is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Royal Caribbean International (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.