What a wonderful way to explore the Baltic Cities and St. Petersburg onboard Cruise & Maritime Voyages’ adult-only ship, Magellan.
Cruise & Maritime Voyages offer a more traditional and leisurely style cruising experience, the smaller scale of their ships make sailing even more exciting as they can access lots of ports of call no matter the size. The staff are excellent, very friendly and attentive so you’re bound to have a fantastic cruise.
The cabins are very comfortable and have air-conditioning and offer private en-suite facilities with shower, ample wardrobe and storage space, a flat-screen television, hairdryer and personal safe. A cosy place to relax and unwind after a busy day.
You can enjoy some fabulous cuisine onboard in the elegant Waldorf or Kensington Restaurants or if you’d prefer a casual meal opt for Raffles Bistro open every day for buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Relax in the stylish Captain’s Club or Hamptons Lounge Bar with your favourite tipple and make new friends along the way. There’s evening entertainment available in the Columbus Club and Scott’s where you can enjoy the Magellan’s talented team and watch the big show or dance the night away, the choice is yours.
With two outdoor swimming pools, three whirlpools, a card room and the well-stocked Livingstone Library you are in for a treat on this lovely ship. Just give us a call if you’d like to find out more. You can also add an All Inclusive drinks package for only £17 per person, per day!
- Day 1 – London, Tilbury, departs 3.00pm
- Day 2 – Amsterdam, Netherlands, arrives 8.00am, departs 2.00pm
- Day 3 – At sea
- Day 4 – Copenhagen, Denmark, arrives 8.00am, departs 5.00pm
- Day 5 – Warnemunde, Germany, arrives 8.30am, departs 10.00pm
- Day 6 – At sea
- Day 7 – Tallin, Estonia, arrives 10.00am, departs 4.15pm
- Day 8 – St. Petersburg, Russia, arrives 7.30am
- Day 9 – St. Petersburg, Russia, departs 7.00pm
- Day 10 – Helsinki, Finland, arrives 8.00am, departs 4.00pm
- Day 11 – Nynashamn, Sweden, arrives 6.03am, departs 3.00pm
- Day 12 – At sea
- Day 13 – At sea
- Day 14 – London, Tilbury, arrives 12.00 noon
- 13 nights onboard Magellan in a Voyager inside cabin
- Full Board – a delicious selection of traditional British and international cuisine, afternoon teas and late night snacks, self-service tea and coffee from 6.00am until midnight
- Welcome & Farewell Captain’s cocktail parties, stylish big show evening entertainment and cabarets, plus classical interludes
- Daytime activities, guest lecture programme, Club Class – play bridge, cards, backgammon, chess and more
As a very attractive and popular seaside resort complete with ice-cream stalls, Warnemunde is a wonderful place to visit. The skyline is dominated by three massive churches, and a beautiful 1898 lighthouse, climb the spiraling 135-step wrought iron and granite staircase to experience the stunning views.
St. Petersburg, Russia
With an overnight stop in this beautiful city, you’ll have the chance to get a good look at all that is St. Petersburg. Art buffs won’t want to leave without a good look round the world-famous Hermitage museum filled with the best of Leonardo da Vinci, Picasso and Rembrandt. Take a walk down Nevsky Prospekt, one of the best-known streets in all of Russia. You’ll find impressive buildings, squares and bridges, just don’t forget your camera, you’re going to need it.
Walk in the footsteps of the vikings who lived here 1,000 years ago. Situated very close to Stockholm, you will find beautiful countryside, a vibrant city centre and memorable experiences both on land and at sea. You may want to try the local beer – Nynashamn is home to one of the largest and most award-winning craft breweries in Sweden – and also taste the local cuisine, an absolute must and a memorable experience in itself!
Prices may change and cruises are subject to availability.
|Date:||01 October 2016|
|Cruiseline:||Cruise & Maritime|
|Cabin Type:||Voyager Inside Guarantee|
0800 027 8302
Quote Reference: CDD-2121 to find out more details.
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.