Are you looking for something extra special for you and your loved one?
We recently had the opportunity to visit Marina – she is everything and more you can ask for from a premium cruise line. From the moment you step on board and see the glass work which sparkles along the Grand Staircase and the quality art and design, you know you have boarded luxury.
Did you know Marina was designed by master craftsmen and experienced travellers? With six gourmet restaurants to choose from you’ll find something to suit your taste and if you want to learn hands-on cooking at sea you must book into the Culinary Centre where you will learn gastronomic delights from master chefs*.
For all you budding artists you can head to the Artist Loft where you will learn step-by-step arts and crafts. Take time out to sample Marina’s signature coffees before taking advantage of life onboard. Whether you are looking for a dip in the pool or treating yourself in the boutiques. Marina offers cruising at it’s best. Give CruiseDeals.co.uk a call today and make your next holiday extra special.
*Charge applies and once onboard book early as this is very popular!
- Day 1 – Monte Carlo, departs 10.00pm
- Day 2 – Florence/Pisa (Livorno), arrives 8.00am, departs 8.00pm
- Day 3 – Rome (Civitavecchia), arrives 8.00am, departs 8.00pm
- Day 4 – Sorrento/Capri, Italy, arrives 8.00am, 6.00pm
- Day 5 – Taormina (Sicily), arrives 8.00am, departs 6.00pm
- Day 6 – Corfu, departs 9.00pm
- Day 7 – Kotor, arrives 9.00am, departs 7.00pm
- Day 8 – Split, arrives 8.00am, departs 6.00pm
- Day 9 – Koper, arrives 9.00am, departs 9.00pm
- Day 10 – Venice, arrives 8.00am
- Day 11 – Venice, arrives 8.00am
- $800 on board spend OR free house drinks package OR 4 excursions
- 10 nights onboard Marina
- Accommodation in a Veranda Stateroom with full-size bathtub, 24 hour room service, nightly turn down service, plush cotton towels, thick robes and slippers, Bulgari amenities
- Full Board and no dining supplement in the exquisite speciality restaurants
- Free & unlimited soft drinks, bottled water, speciality teas and juice
If you require a return flight to an alternative airport, ask our cruise experts for details and give us a call on 0800 027 8302.
Capri is not only a playground for the rich and famous, it is a must to visit on this cruise. The island is beautiful and picturesque, glamorous and sophisticated. Check out the locally made limoncello and splash your cash in the designer boutiques.
Take time out to explore Old Town – now a UNESCO World Heritage site – where you will find an abundance of sightseeing treats from the medieval times. Make your way through the maze of streets to view forts, the old castle, the church and museum. Don’t forget your camera – it really is a treat.
This is the oldest town in Slovenia and a real treat for all you history buffs. Residents are multi-lingual and speak Slovenian and Italian but also a lot speak English and there are pamphlets and brochures available in English so you can get a full low-down on these beautiful sites. We loved the Praetorian Palace with its 14th century tower and the Venetian-style City Hall.
Prices may change and cruises are subject to availability.
|Date:||22 October 2016|
|Cabin Type:||Veranda Stateroom|
0800 027 8302
Quote Reference: CDD-2901 to find out more details.
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.