CORONAVIRUS LATEST INFORMATION For the most up to date information, please click here. Due to the high volume of calls, please only contact us if you were due to travel in the next 7 days otherwise please bear with us and we will contact you.



Low Deposits

Securing your dream holiday has never been easier. With our low deposit scheme, you just simply find your perfect getaway and book it there and then with a partial deposit.  And with your booking completely secure, you can relax knowing the rest of your deposit isn’t due until 8 weeks later – allowing you to spread the cost, bag a great deal and look forward to your next big adventure.

Low deposits

Marella Cruises may from time to time offer a low deposit option and if you take advantage of this offer your deposit is payable over more than one payment.  If, however you decide to cancel before all payments are made you are still liable to pay the full deposit.

Short Haul and Mid Haul Cruises

You can now secure your next serene sailing with a deposit of just £75 per person – whether it’s a few fantastic days exploring the fjords of Norway, a sophisticated sailing around the Med or an escape to the gorgeous Greek isles. You can pay the full deposit balance up to 8 weeks later.

Long Haul Cruises

Dreaming of those white Caribbean sands or a far-flung escape to exotic Asia? Secure your long-haul cruise from just £125 per person, and pay the rest off whenever suits you – the full deposit balance will be due up to 8 weeks after you’ve booked.  Cocktails at the ready!

Third Party Flying

We’re offering you more flexibility than ever with the ability to jet off in style when you want, wherever you want, with a number of the biggest and best airlines. Our low deposit scheme differs slightly with these fly-cruises – we’ll simply use your flight cost as a deposit to secure your holiday. You’ll only need to pay 70% of your flight cost when you book, and the remaining 30% eight weeks later. We’ll do all the maths, and you’ll get a deposit breakdown before your booking’s confirmed. It couldn’t be easier to jet off and set sail!

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More . Got It