You’ll fly from Newcastle airport before embarking on Celebrity Reflection, where you’ll sail out of Rome for a 10-night cruise around Italy and the Greek Isles. Departing on 30th September 2016, you’ll sail across the high seas in style.
Celebrity Reflection is the newest ship in the Celebrity fleet – she offers a luxury escape no matter where you choose to spend your time onboard. Relax at the Canyon Ranch SpaClub*, listen to the soft piano tune in the Michael’s Club that feature shows from Broadway or spend the afternoon on top deck watching the ocean from a secluded hideaway spot in The Alcoves.
Take a culinary journey around the world, as Celebrity has some of the finest restaurants at sea so you’ll be taken to gastronomic heights. Afterwards head to the Molecular Bar for your favourite cocktails – these are crafted using innovative mixology methods.
- Day 1 – Rome, Civitavecchia, departs 5.00pm
- Day 2 – Sicily, Messina, arrives 10.00am, departs 7.00pm
- Day 3 – Cruising
- Day 4 – Mykonos, arrives 7.00am, departs 6.00pm
- Day 5 – Ephesus, Kusadasi, arrives 7.00am, departs 6.00pm
- Day 6 – Rhodes, arrives 7.30am, departs 6.30pm
- Day 7 – Santorini, arrives 7.00am, departs 6.00pm
- Day 8 – Athens, Piraeus, arrives 6.00am, departs 6.00pm
- Day 9 – Cruising
- Day 10 – Naples, arrives 7.00am, departs 6.30pm
- Day 11 – Rome, Civitavecchia, arrives 5.00am
- Return flights from Newcastle airport
- 10 night onboard Celebrity Reflection, in an inside stateroom
- All meals in the main dining restaurant, Oceanview Cafe, AquaSpa Cafe and Mast Grill, 24-hour snacks and 24-hour room service*
- Kids fun factory
- All onboard entertainment
Host to the Olympic Games in 2004 and thanks to the Olympic-linked project, many of the spectacular historical and architectural sites such as the Parthenon, Acropolis, Odeon and Temple of Athena are now more easily accessible.
Syntagma Square has been transformed into a tree-filled haven where you can take in the city’s striking Parliament building – if you time it right you may even see the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Pretty pedestrian-friendly streets are lined with shops, boutiques, bars, taverns and restaurants that serve excellent Greek food. You can step back in time and explore all Athens has to offer – just don’t forget your camera.
*Fees may apply
Prices may change and cruises are subject to availability.
|Date:||30 September 2016|
|Cabin Type:||Inside Cabin|
0800 027 8302
Quote Reference: CDD-2682 to find out more details.
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.