- 7 nights onboard Navigator of the Seas® in an Interior Stateroom
- Deluxe Beverage Package for guests 1 & 2*
- Free Gratuities*
- Free Wi-Fi*
- Day 1 – Southampton, UK
- Day 2 – At sea
- Day 3 – Bilbao, Spain
- Day 4 – La Coruna, Spain
- Day 5 – At sea
- Day 6 – Cherbourg, France
- Day 7 – Le Havre, for Paris or Normandy, France
- Day 8 – Southampton, UK
Spain & France
Prices may change and cruises are subject to availability.
- "This Is A Big Deal" benefits included*
- 19 October 2018
- 7 Nights
- Departs from:
- All Inclusive
- Royal Caribbean
- Navigator of the Seas
- Cabin Type:
- Interior Stateroom
Call for free to book now!
Quote Reference: CDD-21532
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.
1. Promotion is applicable to new bookings (guarantee stateroom bookings in categories Z, ZI, Y, YO,
XN, X, XB, W & WS GTY are excluded) made between 8th May 2018 and 2nd July 2018 on selected
sailings departing in 2018/19 and Dubai sailings in 2020 (“Eligible Bookings”).
2. Prices are based on two people sharing the advertised eligible stateroom (various categories) in GBP
3. All Eligible Bookings will receive the following benefits:
(i) The first two guests in a stateroom will each receive a Deluxe Drinks Package. Please drink
(ii) The third and fourth guests in a stateroom will each receive the Refreshment Drinks package.
4. Eligible Bookings that sail from Southampton will also receive free pre-paid gratuities for each guest
in the stateroom.
5. Eligible Bookings in balcony and suite classes will also receive the Voom Surf and Stream Internet for one device.
6. Drinks packages offer selected drinks only and may be limited by value and brand. See www.royalcaribbean.co.uk for available beverages and full restrictions. Where the first or second guest of an Eligible Booking is a minor, a Refreshment Drinks Package will be provided instead of the Deluxe Drinks package.
7. The minimum drinking age for all alcoholic beverages on Royal Caribbean ships sailing from North America & Canada is 21 years at the time of sailing and elsewhere is 18 years to comply with applicable laws. The Refreshment Drinks Package will be applied to all applicable guests under the minimum drinking age.
8. Internet packages are non-transferrable and guests must comply with the ships terms and conditions of use. Due to the nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee specific levels of performance for internet access.
10. Pre-Paid Gratuities offer have no cash value, are not redeemable for cash, cannot be transferred to another booking and are non refundable. Guests are free to offer an additional gratuity payment at their discretion for good service to staff and stateroom attendants through their Seapass account.
11. This promotion is only combinable with Crown & Anchor Discounts, Tescos Clubcard bookings, the benefits offered by booking onboard via our Future Cruise Consultants (Reserved or Open Bookings), Future Cruise Certificates only, groups benefits such as GAP & Tour conductor benefits if named between 8th May 2018 and 2nd July 2018 at prevailing rate.
12. The promotion is not combinable with Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Tour Op Rates, Gross Tour Op Rates, Friends & Family, Interline (unless otherwise stated) or any form of Non Revenue price programs such as, but not limited to Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory & Complimentary prize winner staterooms.
13. Options will not be permitted to be held during this promotion.
14. Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price program and/or non-applicable ship & sailing date will not retain the benefits of this promotion.
15. Bookings created prior to this promotion that wish to access the new benefits of this offer will have to cancel existing booking and make a new booking. Bookings that are cancelled shall be subject to prevailing cancellation charges.
16. Promoter’s standard booking terms and conditions will apply, and are available to view at http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. For general booking terms and conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges & other information and full terms and conditions please refer to the Royal Caribbean 2018-19 second edition brochure or contact your travel agent.
17. This promotion is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Royal Caribbean International (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.