- 8 nights onboard Explorer of the Seas in an Interior Stateroom
- All Inclusive Deluxe Drinks Package*
- Buy One Get One 50% Off*
- Day 1 – Southampton, UK
- Day 2 – At sea
- Day 3 – Bergen, Norway
- Day 4 – Flam, Norway
- Day 5 – Geiranger, Norway
- Day 6 – Alesund, Norway
- Day 7 – Stavanger, Norway
- Day 8 – At sea
- Day 9 – Southampton, UK
*Prices are based on two people sharing a Stateroom. We take the total ‘Buy One Get One 50% Off’ offer price from Royal Caribbean and divide by two, to advertise a per person price.
Prices may change and cruises are subject to availability.
- Free All Inclusive drinks + BOGOHP*
Additional promotions are available on this cruise.
- 13 September 2018
- 8 Nights
- Departs from:
- All Inclusive
- Royal Caribbean
- Explorer of the Seas
- Cabin Type:
- Interior Stateroom
Additional promotions are available on this cruise.
Call for free to book now!
Quote Reference: CDD-28257
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.
Royal Caribbean This is the Whole Package – valid from 4th September to 5th November 2018
All-Inclusive 1st and 2nd Guests / Refreshments 3rd and 4th Guests / BOGO50 – 50% Saving on 2nd
1. Promotion is applicable to new bookings of eligible staterooms (guarantee stateroom bookings in
categories Z, ZI, Y, YO, XN, X, XB, W & WS GTY are excluded) made between 4th September 2018
and 5th November 2018 on (i) selected sailings of 6 nights or more departing between 1st January
2019 and 31st December 2019 and (ii) Dubai sailings on Jewel of the Seas of 6 nights or more
departing in 2020 (“Eligible Bookings”).
2. Pricing is based on two or more people sharing the eligible stateroom (various categories) in GBP /
3. All Eligible Bookings will receive the following benefits:
(i) All Inclusive Deluxe Drinks Package (First and Second Stateroom Guest Only). Please drink
(ii) Refreshments Beverage Package (Third and Fourth Stateroom Guest Only)
4. All Eligible bookings that sail from UK, Europe and Caribbean will also receive Buy One Get One
50% off the 2nd guests cruise fare
Buy One Get One 50% Off
5. Buy One Get One 50% Off only applies to the 2nd guest booked in a stateroom on an Eligible
Booking, and is a saving of 50% off the full standard cruise fare price of the first guest booked into
the same stateroom. Other add-ons & amenities including, but not limited to, gratuities, air fares,
hotels and transfers are not included, and will not be reduced as part of the 50% saving
6. Discounts applied to the standard price which is the normal price that would be advertised based
on Promoter’s standard pricing policies. Standard price is subject to change during the promotion
period based on normal supply and demand.
All Inclusive Package
7. The All Inclusive promotion includes the Deluxe Beverage Package for adults when booking on an
Eligible Booking. A Refreshment Beverage Package will be applied to guests under the applicable
8. The Deluxe Beverage Package includes selected individual beverage items up to $12 (retail value)
available onboard, this is inclusive of cocktails, spirits, wines, beer, sodas, bottled water, juices,
mocktails, premium coffee, premium tea and more. Bottles of wine are not included. Please drink
9. The Refreshment Beverage package is applicable to any third and fourth guests over the age of
two years booked into an eligible stateroom.
10. The Refreshment Package includes selected individual non-alcoholic beverage items up to $12
(retail value) available onboard, this is inclusive of premium coffee, premium tea, bottled water,
juices, smoothies, non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain soda beverages and a Coca-Cola souvenir cup.
11. Passenger date of birth information must be provided at the time of booking before the drinks
package will be applied. This is a legal requirement and we reserve the right to withdraw the
package if guests do not meet the qualifying criteria. Please drink responsibly.
1. Drinks packages offer selected drinks only and may be limited by value and brand. Click here for
further information on available beverages and full restrictions. Where the first or second guest of
an Eligible Booking is a minor, a Refreshment Drinks Package will be provided instead of the
Deluxe Drinks package.
2. The minimum drinking age for all alcoholic beverages on Royal Caribbean ships sailing from North
America & Canada is 21 years at the time of sailing and elsewhere is 18 years to comply with
12. This promotion is only combinable Crown & Anchor Discounts, Friends & Family Bookings, Tescos
Clubcard bookings, the benefits offered by booking onboard via our Future Cruise Consultants
(Reserved or Open Bookings), Future Cruise Certificates only, groups benefits such as GAP & Tour
conductor benefits if named between 3rd July 2018 and 3rd September 2018 at prevailing rate.
13. The promotion is not combinable with Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Tour Op Rates,
Gross Tour Op Rates, Interline (unless otherwise stated) or any form of non-Revenue price
programs such as, but not limited to Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory & Complimentary prize
14. Options will not be permitted to be held during this promotion.
15. Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either
a lower price program and/or non-applicable ship & sailing date will not retain the benefits of this
16. Bookings created prior to this promotion that wish to access the new benefits of this offer will
have to cancel existing booking and make a new booking. Bookings that are cancelled shall be
subject to prevailing cancellation charges.
17. Promoter’s standard booking terms and conditions will apply, and are available to view at
http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. For general booking terms and
conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges & other information and full terms and conditions
please refer to the Royal Caribbean 2018-19 second edition brochure or contact your travel agent.
18. Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this promotion, or any part of it, if
any fraud, technical failures, breach of guest conduct policy, change in applicable law or any other
factor beyond Promoter’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this
promotion, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
19. This promotion is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Royal Caribbean International (company
number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands,
Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.