- 7 nights onboard Rhapsody of the Seas® in an Interior Stateroom
- Full Board
- Return transfers
- Day 1 – Venice, Italy
- Day 2 – Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Day 3 – Kotor, Montenegro
- Day 4 – At sea
- Day 5 – Santorini, Greece
- Day 6 – Katakolon, Greece
- Day 7 – At sea
- Day 8 – Venice, Italy
Greece & Croatia
Prices may change and cruises are subject to availability.
- Flights included*
Additional promotions are available on this cruise.
- 6 October 2018
- 7 Nights
- Departs from:
- London Gatwick
- Full Board
- Royal Caribbean
- Rhapsody Of The Seas
- Cabin Type:
- Inside Cabin
Additional promotions are available on this cruise.
Call for free to book now!
Quote Reference: CDD-27843
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.
Royal Caribbean – This Is More To Offer – valid from 3rd July to 3rd September 2018
1. Promotion is applicable to new bookings of eligible staterooms (guarantee stateroom bookings in
categories Z, ZI, Y, YO, XN, X, XB, W & WS GTY are excluded) made between 3rd July 2018 and 3rd
September 2018 on selected sailings of 6 nights or more departing between 12th April 2019 and
23rd November 2019 (“Eligible Bookings”).
2. Pricing is based on two or more people sharing the advertised stateroom (various categories) in GBP
3. Applicable bookings on selected 2019 cruise packages will be eligible to receive the following
Reduced Air Fares (from £1 / €1 per person) on flights departing from any one of five UK & Ireland
airports for all guests included in applicable bookings made during the offer period on selected UK &
Europe 2019 sailings of 6 nights or more.
4. Applicable bookings from the following departure airports are eligible for this offer: Dublin, Belfast
Glasgow, London Gatwick and Manchester.
5. RCL Cruises shall pay all taxes, airport and other charges (including standard personal baggage
allowances) applicable to each eligible flight booked.
6. Airport ground transfers and any additional expenses (e.g. accommodation, taxis, fuel, meals,
gratuities, excess baggage or parking) are not included, and will be at the guest’s sole cost and
expense. Airline booking and travel terms and conditions, and standard baggage allowances apply to all
7. This promotion is only combinable with BOGOHO, Crown & Anchor Discounts, Friends & Family
Bookings, Tescos Clubcard bookings, the benefits offered by booking onboard via our Future Cruise
Consultants (Reserved or Open Bookings), Future Cruise Certificates only, groups benefits such as
GAP & Tour conductor benefits if named between 3rd July 2018 and 3rd September 2018 at
8. “From” pricing is based on the promotional fare for the flight component of an eligible cruise
booking and is a per person fare, based on all guests included in an advertised stateroom booking in
GBP/EUR, and is net of applicable taxes and other charges that shall be paid by Promoter.
9. Offer and airfare pricing shall be correct at time of web publication or going to print, but shall be
subject to availability, and may vary during the promotion.
10. Reduced fare flights are limited in number and subject to availability. No additional discounted fares
will be available once the applicable Reduced Fare seats are sold out. Bookings must be made in GBP
or Euro currencies against the advertised GBP or Euro price.
11. No flight variations will be allowed and once booked, changes to flights will not be permitted. Hotels
cannot be booked with this offer. Direct flights are not guaranteed. Flight details may not be advised
at the time of booking but will be confirmed within 6 months of sailing.
12. Back2Back sailing bookings are not eligible for the Reduced Air fare promotion.
13. The Reduced Airfare promotion is applicable to all stateroom categories, excluding Z, ZI, Y, YO, X, XB, XN WS & W guarantee staterooms.
14. The promotion is not combinable with Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Tour Op Rates, Gross
Tour Op Rates, Interline (unless otherwise stated) or any form of Non-Revenue price programs such
as, but not limited to Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory & Complimentary prize winner
15. Options will not be permitted to be held during this promotion.
16. Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a
lower price program and/or non-applicable ship & sailing date will not retain the benefits of this
17. Bookings created prior to this promotion that wish to access the new benefits of this offer will have
to cancel existing booking and make a new booking. Bookings that are cancelled shall be subject to
prevailing cancellation charges.
18. Promotional seats are supported by the use of flight allocations secured in advance with the airlines.
Self-servicing of the flight booking may not available. Guests flying with Jet2 will be able to manage
their booking 21 days prior to travel, guests travelling with EasyJet will be able manage their booking
10 days prior to travel, guests flying with Aer Lingus and British Airways will not be able to selfservice
their booking and must check in at the airport at which point their seats will be assigned.
Royal Caribbean International are ABTA and ATOL bonded.
19. Promoter’s standard booking terms and conditions will apply, and are available to view at
http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. For general booking terms and conditions,
inclusions, cancellation charges & other information and full terms and conditions please refer to the
Royal Caribbean 2018-19 second edition brochure or contact your travel agent.
20. Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this promotion, or any part of it, if any
fraud, technical failures, a change in applicable law or any other factor beyond Promoter’s
reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this promotion, as determined by
Promoter in its sole discretion.
21. This promotion is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Royal Caribbean International (company number
07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey