This amazing-value, Autumn holiday is a fantastic way to see the Mediterranean while squeezing in that last bit of summer sunshine. Plus with free return flights from selected airports and transfers from only £539pp – it’s a steal!
If you are familiar with Thomson Kids’ Club you’ll be pleased to know that Thomson Majesty has its very own onboard. Your little ones are well looked after with messy time arts and crafts, movie nights, dressing-up and pyjama parties. The groups are split into different age ranges so there are activities to suit tots to tweens. Best of all Thomson Kids’ Club is completely free!
If you like small and friendly, you’ll feel at home onboard Thomson Majesty. Known for their superb service Thomson Cruises, the welcoming atmosphere onboard keeps cruisers going back time and time again.
- Day 1 – Palma, Majorca, departs 11.00pm
- Day 2 – At sea
- Day 3 – Villefranche, Monaco and Nice, France, arrives 7.00am, departs 6.00pm
- Day 4 – Livorno, Florence and Pisa, Italy, arrive 7.00am, departs 7.00pm
- Day 5 – Calvi, Corisca, arrive 7.00am, depart 5.00pm
- Day 6 – Marseille, France, arrive 8.00am, depart 7.00pm
- Day 7 – Barcelona, Spain, arrive 9.00am, depart 6.00pm
- Day 8 – Palma, Majorca, arrive 6.00am
- 7 night onboard Thomson Majesty in an inside cabin
- Return flights & transfers with Thomson Airways from Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Exeter, London Gatwick, Liverpool, Manchester or Stansted
- 23kg luggage allowance
- All tips included
- Full Board main dining
- All onboard activities and entertainment
Known as the ‘Cradle of the Renaissance’ Florence is busting with museums, palaces and churches and is home to some of the greatest artistic treasures in the world. The Uffizi Gallery houses some of the most important works of the Renaissance, including works by Michelangelo, Botticelli, Giotto and Leonardo da Vinci. It’s no wonder the city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The birthplace of Napoleon Bonaparte, the Emperor of France, Corsica has been part of France for more than 200 years. It has a rich history with its own distant feel from mainland France. Well-known for its varied landscape, Corsica is like its own mini continent with everything from of white-sand beach, razor-sharp peaks and deep gorges. It’s an ideal location for outdoor enthusiasts as the best way to explore the isle is my foot.
Prices may change and cruises are subject to availability.
|Date:||18 October 2016|
|Cabin Type:||Inside Cabin|
0800 027 8302
Quote Reference: CDD-2788 to find out more details.
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.