This amazing-valued, summer holiday cruise is a fantastic way to see the Mediterranean with the whole family. You’ll be calling in to Villefranche, Livorno, Calvi, Marseille and Barcelona. From only £699pp with flight included from your choice of regional airport.
If you like small and friendly, you’ll feel at home onboard Thomson Majesty. Known for their superb service, the friendly and welcoming atmosphere onboard keeps cruisers going back time and time again.
If you’re familiar with Thomson Kids’ Club you’ll be pleased to know Thomson Majesty has its very own onboard. Your little ones are well looked after with messy time arts and crafts, movie nights, dressing-up and pyjama parties. The groups are split into different age ranges so there are activities to suit tots to tweens. Best of all, Thomson Kids’ Club is completely free!
- Day 1 – Palma, Majorca, departs 11:00pm
- Day 2 – At sea
- Day 3 – Villefranche, Monaco and Nice, France, arrives 7:00am, departs 6:00pm
- Day 4 – Livorno, Florence and Pisa, Italy, arrive 7:00am, departs 7:00pm
- Day 5 – Calvi, Corisca, arrive 7:00am, depart 5:00pm
- Day 6 – Marseille, France, arrive 8:00am, depart 7:00pm
- Day 7 – Barcelona, Spain, arrive 9:00am, depart 6:00pm
- Day 8 – Palma, Majorca, arrive 6:00am
- 7 nights onboard Thomson Majesty in an inside cabin
- Return flights with Thomson Airways from – Bournemouth, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Humberside, Exeter, London Gatwick, Liverpool, Manchester or Newcastle airports
- 23kg luggage allowance
- All tips included
- Full Board main dining and all onboard activities and entertainment
This sunny Spanish city has all you could want – sun, sea and sand with the added bonus of the boutique-lined boulevards and all the metropolitan delights a city brings. It’s no wonder it’s one of the most famous cities in the world. The Gothic quarter is home to some of Barcelona’s most well-known landmarks, cobbled lanes and authentic tapas bars to spend your afternoon.
Monaco, Monte Carlo
Where the rich and famous spend their summers, expect super cars, designer boutiques and yacht filled harbours. It may be the world’s second smallest country, but it makes up for it with all the glitz, glamour and hedonism. It’s the perfect place to indulge in a spot of people watching, while walking the palm-lined promenade.
Prices may change and cruises are subject to availability.
|Date:||23 August 2016|
|Cabin Type:||Inside Cabin|
0800 027 8302
Quote Reference: CDD-1788 to find out more details.
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.