What if you could explore Europe’s best kept secrets or the sensory delights of the Arabian Gulf, India and Sri Lanka in ways that depart far from the expected?
With Celebrity Cruises’ latest offer, there are no ‘ifs’ about it –you can!
Book an eligible Ocean View stateroom or above from 15th November 2018 to 4th March 2019 on select sailings departing January 2019 through April 2020, and you’ll enjoy –
- 50% off your second guest’s cruise fare*
- A free Classic Drinks Package for two, worth over £750*
- Plus, 50% off the cruise fare & a free Soft Drinks Package, worth over £225pp, for additional guests in the same stateroom*
To open up your world, book today. Offer ends 4th March 2019!
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.
Celebrity Cruises The World is Open The Sale Is On – 15th November to 4th March 2019
Terms & Conditions
15 November – 04 March
All advertised prices are in GBP/EURO, are per person and based on two people sharing the same stateroom. Prices are subject to change during the promotion.
1. This promotion applies to new bookings of an eligible Oceanview stateroom and above (Guarantee staterooms bookings in classes Z, Y, X, XC, XA and W are excluded) on selected sailings departing between 09 December 2018 and 11 May 2020 (“Eligible Bookings”) and booked between the 15 November 2018 and 4 March 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
2. The following benefits are available for Eligible Bookings:
(i) The first two adult guests named in the Eligible Booking will each receive a free Classic Drinks Package; and
(ii) Eligible Bookings on selected European sailings & selected sailings from Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Singapore during the Promotion Period will receive a discount off the applicable cruise fare of the 2nd guest booked in the stateroom on an Eligible Booking, 50% off the full standard cruise fare price of the first guest booked into the same stateroom. Other add-ons & amenities including, but not limited to, gratuities, air fares, hotels and transfers are not included, and will not be reduced as part of the 50% saving promotion.
3. Eligible Bookings on selected Rest of World sailings during the Promotion Period will receive a discount off the advertised standard cruise fare price as follows;
(i) For eligible sailings of 6 nights to 9 nights and departing between January 2019 and April 2020, the first two guests will receive a saving on the prevailing cruise fare price of £200 per stateroom for Oceanview bookings, £300 per stateroom for Balcony, Concierge Class & Aqua Class bookings and £500 per stateroom for Suite bookings;
(ii) For eligible sailings of 10 nights or greater and departing between January 2019 and April 2020, the first two guests will receive a saving on the prevailing cruise fare price of £300 per stateroom for Oceanview bookings, £400 per stateroom for Balcony, Concierge Class & Aqua Class bookings and £700 per stateroom for Suite bookings;
4. Discounts are applied to the standard price which is the normal price that would be advertised based on Promoter’s standard pricing policies. Standard price is subject to change during the promotion period based on normal supply and demand.
5. Third, fourth and fifth guests named on an Eligible Booking and occupying the same stateroom in the Eligible Booking will each receive a complimentary Classic Non-Alcoholic
Drinks Package, and a saving of 50% from the applicable cruise fare for each additional third, fourth or fifth guest occupying the same stateroom. The cruise fare refers to the applicable Cruise Fare including Taxes & Fees only. Other add-ons including, but not limited to, Gratuities, Air fares, Hotels and Transfers are not included and will not be reduced as part of the Promotion. For the additional 50% discount to apply, there must be at least three persons and no more than five persons sharing the same stateroom in the Eligible Booking.
6. The Classic Drinks Package is available for selected drinks only, does not include room service, in-stateroom purchases, mini bar items or souvenir glasses. Where the second guest in a stateroom is less than 18 years of age on the initial sailing date (21 year of age for North America departures), a Classic Non-alcoholic drinks package will be provided to this guest instead. Please drink responsibly.
7. Promotion benefits will be added to eligible bookings within 30 days of sailing and are non-transferrable or redeemable for cash. Guests must comply with the ships terms & conditions of use.
8. Single adult guests booking an eligible stateroom will receive the same promotional benefits as two adult guests save that where the booking is eligible for the Classic Drinks Package, it will only be issued to the one guest occupying the stateroom and the second person discount shall not apply.
9. Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price and/or non-applicable ship & sailing date will not retain promotion benefits. Promotion is not combinable with promotions offered outside of the UK.
10. Promotion benefits are only combinable with Cruise Now On-board spend (On-board Spend amounts vary depending on duration of cruise & category of stateroom), One Category Upgrade, Back to Back sailings savings offer and Future Cruise Certificates.
11. Promotions are not combinable with Captains Club loyalty savings, Shareholders benefits, Resident Rates, Senior Rates, Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Rates, Non-Revenue Price Promotions, Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory Rates. Promotion is not combinable with Complimentary Prize Winner staterooms. Promotion in not combinable with “”Go! Big, Better, Best”” offered onboard. Promotion benefits will apply to new Individual and Group bookings. Group must be named and deposited within the stated booking period and will be at prevailing rate.
12. The facility to hold staterooms on Option is no longer available, any options that are held in the UK & Ireland will automatically cancel with no notification.
13. Existing Bookings that wish to upgrade/downgrade will not retain their existing promotion benefits. They can choose either to a) Keep the booking as it was without category changes, or b) make the category change and use standard (non-saving) price, and lose existing benefits,
or c) Cancel and re-book to access the benefits of the new promotion (if applicable at time of booking) and book category of their choice.
14. The promotion applies to bookings made in GBP and Euro currency via UK and Irish travel agents or the Celebrity Cruises UK office or via www.celebritycruises.co.uk only.
15. For general booking conditions including advice on ATOL/ABTA protection, full promotion terms and conditions, applicable ships and sail dates, full promotion combinability restrictions, cancellation charges & other information, please refer to the Celebrity Cruises 2019-2020 brochure, visit celebritycruises.co.uk or contact your travel agent.
16. RCL Cruises Ltd t/a Celebrity Cruises (company number 07366612) with registered office address at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY.