If the festive season wasn’t magic enough, here’s a little something to make it extra special this year.
How about 7 nights exploring the wonderful destinations dotted across the United Arab Emirates, followed by a 2-night stay in Abu Dhabi over Christmas Day and Boxing Day? Yes please.
And did we mention you could be enjoying highs of 26°C? That’s right – forget woolly jumpers and scarves because you won’t need them here, pack your shorts and suncream and you’re good to go.
Wait, it gets better! Cruising with MSC Cruises onboard their revolutionary MSC Fantasia means you’ll get to spend the festive season taking advantage of this ship’s stand-out features including a 4D Cinema, Formula 1 Simulator and MSC Yacht Club, an exclusive area of the ship which comes with your own butler service and private pool access.
This price covers all of your meals in the ship’s main restaurants and thanks to MSC Cruises free upgrade balcony upgrade offer you can stay in a stay in a balcony cabin for the same prices as it would cost you to stay in an interior cabin.
- Day 1 – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, depart 11.00pm
- Day 2 – At sea
- Day 3 – Muscat, Oman, arrive 8.00am, depart 6.00pm
- Day 4 – Khor al Fakkan, United Arab Emirates, arrive 7.00am, depart 1.00pm
- Day 5 – Sir Bani Yas Is, United Arab Emirates arrive 9.00am, depart 5.00pm
- Day 6 – Dubai, United Arab Emirates, arrive 9.00am
- Day 7 – Dubai, United Arab Emirates, depart 11.00pm
- Day 8 – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, arrive 5.00am
- 2-night stay in Abu Dhabi on the 25th December – 27th December
- 7 nights onboard MSC Fantasia, in a bella experience balcony cabin
- Full Board – all meals and onboard entertainment
- 3-night post stay in Abu Dhabi
- Staying in the 5* Beach Rotana hotel or similar on B&B basis
- Return flights from London Heathrow or Manchester
- Transfers from the airport to the port, from the port to the hotel, and from the hotel to the airport are all included
This capital city may seem a little dull in comparison to its famous neighbour, Dubai, but what Dubai lacks in beauty, Abu Dhabi makes up for with its impressive sand dunes, vast beaches and soaring mountains. Whatever you do during your time here, make sure you pay Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque a visit. This stunning structure will leave you awe-struck from the minute you set eyes on it, made up of 80 domes and 1000 pillars, this is undeniably one of the most impressive sites in the emirates.
There are endless reasons to visit Dubai – from the chance to step foot in the world’s tallest building, catch a tan with its sun-filled climate and return home with some fantastic designer goods thanks to its world-class shopping spots. Yet despite its showy exterior, Dubai also has a toned-down side which can be found in the historical district of Bastakiya in Old Dubai or the deep in the city’s desolate deserts.
Prices may change and cruises are subject to availability.
|Date:||18 December 2016|
|Cabin Type:||Balcony Cabin|
0800 027 8302
Quote Reference: CDD-2969 to find out more details.
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.