- 26 nights onboard Black Watch in an Interior Stateroom
- Full Board
- All entertainment
- Part of the 3 for 2 or your tips covered campaign*
- Day 1 – Liverpool, UK
- Day 2 – Killybegs, Ireland
- Day 3 – At sea
- Day 4 – At sea
- Day 5 – At sea
- Day 6 – At sea
- Day 7 – St. John’s, Newfoundland
- Day 8 – At sea
- Day 9 – Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Day 10 – At sea
- Day 11 – Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
- Day 12 – At sea
- Day 13 – Baie-Comeau, Canada
- Day 14 – Saguenay, Canada
- Day 15 – Quebec City, Canada
- Day 16 – Trois – Rivieres, Canada
- Day 17 – Montreal, Canada
- Day 18 – At sea
- Day 19 – Havre St. Pierre, Canada
- Day 20 – Corner Brook, Canada
- Day 21 – At sea
- Day 22 – At sea
- Day 23 – At sea
- Day 24 – At sea
- Day 25 – At sea
- Day 26 – Belfast, UK
- Day 27 – Liverpool, UK
Sometimes a 14-night sailing simply isn’t long enough – and that’s why Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines have brought you something spectacular. Indulge in the great out doors like never before as you sail to natures paradise, Canada, for 26 stunning nights. It’s never too early to get excited for next year’s adventures!
Better yet, you’ll be spending it onboard Black Watch – and you can guarantee with her super-stylish rooms and extremely comfortable interior, you’ll instantly feel at home. The staff onboard will go out of their way to make sure your every cruise need is catered to, ensuring a stress-free stay. Getting to know your drink and your name, it’s all about the personal touches with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines. Indulge in afternoon tea, enjoy a martini in the Marquee Bar and don’t miss out on all the fun in the Neptune Lounge. With everything from comedy acts, dancing and tribute bands – no night will ever be the same. Tempted? Call us now on 0800 027 8302 and start your adventure today!
Did you know most people in Montreal speak French? Say Bonjour to a taste of Europe in Canada. Old Montreal is the perfect place to get lost in, with upscale boutiques, cobbled stoned side streets and quaint cafes – it’s a whole different world. The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts is one of Canada’s most popular museums, with a broad collection of famous pieces, you’ll certainly come away feeling inspired. History lovers will love the Notre-Dame Basilica, and the Botanical Gardens have over 20 themed gardens! And with over 90 festivals lighting up their seasonal calendar, you might witness something spectacular. You’ll have a fabulous time in this city.
Take advantage of Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines 3 for 2 offer when you book before 3rd May 2017. That’s right – simply book a cruise departing in 2017 as well as a cruise with a 2018/2019 departure, and you’ll get a third cruise absolutely free! Or, choose to have your tips completely covered throughout this cruise instead!*
Enhance your stay by booking shore excursions, spa & well-being treatments, hair & beauty treatments, speciality dining, drinks packages and fitness classes – speak to our cruise experts about the cost. Just give us a quick call on 0800 027 8302 – we’re always on hand to help.
Canada in the Fall
Prices may change and cruises are subject to availability.
Additional promotions are available on this cruise.
- 22 September 2018
- 26 Nights
- Departs from:
- Full Board
- Black Watch
- Cabin Type:
- Interior Stateroom
Additional promotions are available on this cruise.
Call for free to book now!
Quote Reference: CDD-12061
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to Fred. Olsen’s standard Terms and Conditions which can be found here. Both must be read before booking. All offers are non-combinable other than as detailed in the banners above, with the exception of the Enjoyment Promise, where applicable. Offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time without prior notice, are subject to availability and cannot be applied retrospectively.
YOUR TIPS COVERED CAMPAIGN – Ends 3rd May 2017
“Your tips covered – book now and we’ll cover your gratuities throughout your cruise on all 2018/19 cruises”
OR “Three cruises for the price of two – book any 2018/2019 cruise and any 2017 cruise PLUS any cruise from our entire programme and the lowest priced cruise is free!”
PLUS “Upgrade to All Inclusive Drinks package from only £15.00 per person per night”. *
- Free tips offer only applicable on 2018 or 2019 departures for bookings made from 7th March 2017 to 3rd May 2017 inclusive. Offer cannot be applied retrospectively, is applicable to new bookings only and is not combinable with any other offer. Free tips are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Excludes charters, exclusive sailings and Tour Operator Holidays. Free Tips and 3for2 offers are not combinable with each other.
- 3for2 offer valid for bookings made from 7th March 2017 to 3rd May 2017 inclusive. Excludes charters, exclusive sailings and Tour Operator holidays. All three holidays must be booked in one transaction with the same lead name; one holiday booking must be for a 2018 or 2019 departure, one holiday booking must be for a 2017 departure, the third holiday booking can be for any departure year. Offer cannot be applied retrospectively; applicable to new bookings only. Not combinable with any other offer. The value of the lowest priced cruise will be divided into three with one third of this value deducted from each of the three bookings. Free cruise value will be calculated after any applicable deal or promotion has been applied. The standard deposit or full payment will be due at time of booking for each cruise, as dictated by the departure date, fare type, or duration. If lead guest name is changed, this must apply to all three bookings, subject to the standard Administration Fees. Offer applies to basic cruise fare only (and Fred. Olsen flights where applicable). Should the cost of any of the bookings made under this promotion change due to an amendment request from the guest, FOCL reserves the right to amend the value of the free cruise accordingly. Should any of the cruise bookings made under this promotion be cancelled or transferred by the guest, this offer and discounts will be withdrawn and the remaining cruise bookings will be re-priced at the fares applicable at the time of booking. We reserve the right to withdraw cruises from the promotion or make amendments at any time without prior notice. Standard cancellation charges apply to all three cruise based on the fare type that is booked for the relevant cruise. To book, please contact your Travel Agent or our Reservations team. 3for2 and Free Tips offers are not combinable with each other.
- All Inclusive Upgrade covers selected house wines by the glass, selected beers, spirits and soft drinks, subject to availability. Tours, tips, premium drinks, premium hot drinks, medical facilities and other spend, during travel to the ship and while on board, are not included. Any additional expenditure will need to be paid separately. Drinks ordered on room service (other than those listed in the room); mini-bar drinks; drinks bought ashore; Bookmark Café chocolates and beverages; all speciality coffees; Traditional Afternoon Tea events; and Wine Tasting are all excluded from the Upgrade. All Inclusive Upgrade is charged at £15 per person, per night (£34 per person, per night on Short Breaks, and Speciality Sailings). Upgrade must be booked at least six days prior to departure and purchased for the full duration of the cruise by all guests on a booking. FOCL reserves the right to exclude specific cruises. 50% discount on the published price available on: branded and premium drinks and cocktails (including cocktail of the day and non-alcoholic cocktails). All Inclusive drinks are for the sole consumption of those who have purchased the upgrade. Only one drink may be ordered at one time and the room card must always be shown. Refer to our website for full Terms and Conditions.
- Enjoyment Promise excludes Party Nights and cruises of four nights or less. The promise only applies to bookings made for departures more than 12 weeks ahead. The Enjoyment Promise only applies to passengers who have contracted with FOCL and excludes cruises on vessels operated by FOCL but booked through 3rd Party operators. Should you wish to invoke the Enjoyment Promise, you will need to inform Guest Relations within 48 hours of sailing. FOCL will arrange and pay for a flight and/or transport back to the UK. FOCL will refund the cruise cost only but will not refund other costs. For guests travelling on back to back cruises, the enjoyment promise is valid for the first 48 hrs of the first sailing only and cannot be invoked on the commencement of the subsequent sailings