January doesn’t have to be dull – take the holiday of a lifetime this year and grab this fantastic cruise and stay.
Head to the city that never sleeps this January and spend a night exploring New York’s most famed sights. Then, after all the hustle and bustle, its time to relax as you cruise across the Caribbean. Get lost in colonial streets of San Juan, gawk at St Lucia’s natural beauty and go celebrity-spotting in Barbados, yes all this in one holiday!
What’s more, you’ll be cruising onboard Norwegian Breakaway, the largest ship in Norwegian’s fleet. So, with facilities including an Aqua Park, an Ice Bar and every type of dining option imaginable you won’t have time to fit everything in, but you can certainly give it a go.
This price includes all of your meals in the ship’s main restaurants and all of your entertainment with the exception of dinner and lunch theatre entertainment. You’ll be charged extra for your drinks but beverages onboard are reasonably priced.
A night’s stay in New York
- Day 1 – New York, USA, depart 4.00pm
- Day 2 – Relaxing day at sea
- Day 3 – Relaxing day at sea
- Day 4 – San Juan, Puerto Rico, arrive 3.00pm, depart 10.00pm
- Day 5 – St. Thomas, American Virgin Islands, arrive 8.00am, depart 6.00pm
- Day 6 – Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands, arrive 8.00am, depart 5.00pm
- Day 7 – Philipsburg, St. Maarten, arrive 8.00am, depart 5.00pm
- Day 8 – Roseau, Dominica, arrive 8.00am, depart 5.00pm
- Day 9 – Bridgetown, Barbados
- Day 10 – Castries, St. Lucia, arrive 8.00am, depart 5.00pm
- Day 11 – Basseterre, St. Kitts, arrive 8.00am, depart 5.00pm
- Day 12 – Relaxing day at sea
- Day 13 – Relaxing day at sea
- Day 14 – Relaxing day at sea
- Day 15 – New York, USA
- A night’s stay in New York
- 14 nights onboard Norwegian Breakaway, in an inside stateroom
- Full Board – all meals and onboard entertainment
- Return flights from London Heathrow
With a skyline packed with world-famous landmarks, trendy hangouts and business centres, New York is one of the most exciting cities in the world. In between sightseeing make sure you try the food. New York’s dining scene is one to be proud of – serving up just about every type cuisine at any hour of the day, eating out is all part of your visit. Made up of five districts, each area offers a different kind of experience from the hip streets of Brooklyn to the history of Staten Island and the famous sights of Manhattan.
Offering an interesting mix of old and new, Bridgetown is Barbados’ capital city. Today, Bridgetown attracts tourists from all over the world who come to find duty-free bargains, soak up the sun in its alluring waters of Carlisle Bay and visit its historical attractions. And don’t be surprised if you spot a celebrity on the sunlounger next to you because this VIP Island has attracted some of Hollywood’s biggest names over the years.
Prices may change and cruises are subject to availability.
|Date:||15 January 2017|
|Cruiseline:||Norwegian Cruise Line|
|Cabin Type:||Inside Stateroom|
0800 027 8302
Quote Reference: CDD-2157 to find out more details.
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.