As we start our 175th anniversary year, we are giving our customers complimentary on board spending money to treat yourselves, as well as a host of other benefits that come as standard when you book the Cunard Fare.
Guests can use their additional on board spending money to treat yourselves to:
- Sumptuous spa treatments such as hot stone massage
- A Relaxing evening in one of our speciality dining restaurants
- Private land tours with an English speaking driver *
- The choice of wide selection of wine, or perhaps a glass of Veuve Clicquot Champagne
- Hotels and dinner reservations ashore, when booked on board*
- Private transfers, be it by speedboat helicopter or private jet – bespoke requests can be organised by our on board team*
- Covering gratuities
Complimentary on board spending money can be enjoyed on a variety of cruises in 2015 including:
- Mediterranean Fly-Cruise on Queen Victoria
- Transatlantic Crossings and Canadian Adventure on Queen Mary 2.
- Short Breaks, Baltic and Mediterranean cruise from Southampton on Queen Elizabeth..
Ensure you don’t miss out on the fabulous itineraries that Cunard have to offer, plus don’t forget the Cunard Fare benefits
Don’t forget the Cunard Fare Benefits :-
- Available cruises regardless of when they’re booked
- Choice of stateroom number (subject to availability)
- Highest priority for receiving their chosen seating time (In the Britannia Restaurant) and table size
- Complimentary shuttle bus (where applicable)
- 15% deposit
- Flexibility to change their booking (subject to Cunard booking conditions).
- Choice of one complimentary benefit on cruise duration) including on board spending money, car parking at Southampton, return coach travel to Southampton or Airport Car Parking (depending on choice of cruise). *Terms & conditions apply.