Calling all 80’s super fans!
Dig out the leg-warmers, headbands and neon paints – Thomson Cruises is bringing you a cruise weekender like no other! Get ready for Electric Sunsets – a hot, new adults-only 80’s music cruise onboard TUI Discovery!
Setting sail from Newcastle on 1st September 2018, cruisers are in for a weekend of music throwbacks, colourful gladrags and serious amounts of dancing. Plus, this sailing is All Inclusive!
Sara Cox, radio DJ and 80s super fan, kicks things off with her ‘Just Can’t Get Enough’ show, featuring live performances from Carol Decker of T’Pau. And famous for his summers in Ibiza, KISS FM pioneer Trevor Nelson will surprise and delight you with his 80s soul DJ set – you won’t want to miss this.
Fancy a pool party?
On two nights, you’ll be able to attend Ministry of Sound’s ultimate sunset sessions. Make a splash in the pool as high-frequency 80s house favourites play in full swing, or simply sit back and soak up the atmosphere in the Glasshouse pool venue.
What’s more, there’s the Guilty Pleasures party with DJ Sean Rowley, playing the best tunes of the decade with a fusion of pop, rock, hip-hop and R&B.
That’s not all! On top of all the music-ey-goodness you’ll also be able to enjoy classic 80’s movies, tribute acts, 80s kareoke and even a silent disco. That’s aside from all the fun you’ll be having during the day time, exploring Amsterdam’s criss-crossing canals and the chocolate shops of Bruges. Oh – and to top it all off, you’ll be All Inclusive! Can there be much more packed into this amazing weekend?!
Day 1 – Newcastle, UK
Day 2 – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 3 – Bruges, Belgium
Day 4 – Southampton, UK
Thomson Cruises has even teamed up with Intercruises to offer one-way coach transfers back from Southampton to Newcastle – for only £35 per person!
- 3 nights’ cruise onboard TUI Discovery
- Prices start from £460pp for Outside Cabin accommodation.
- All Inclusive package – full board meals at five different dining venues, plus selected beer, spirits, aperitifs, cider, soft drinks by the glass, house wine, house Prosecco, selected hot drinks and a range of cocktails.
- 80s entertainment, including Sara Cox, Trevor Nelson, special guests, tribute acts, silent disco, film screenings and karaoke. Please note – the Ministry of Sound Pool Party and Guilty Pleasures party have limited spaces. You’ll need to book onboard to avoid disappointment.
- Use of TUI Discovery’s free facilities, including the climbing wall, swimming pools, hot tubs and mini golf course.
So what are you waiting for?!
Click here for the full deal – or simply call us on 0800 027 8302 to book! Lock away the date and secure your space for a weekend you’ll never forget!
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.