If you want to find out everything you need to know about P&O Cruises 2016/17 launch, you have come to the right place! We at Cruise Deals have The Big Reveal on everything from ports of call, exiting new itineraries, and most importantly when your dream cruise goes on sail – all below.
What’s new about P&O Cruises in 2016/17
There are some new and exciting things to come from P&O Cruises in 2016/17, including –
Brand new itineraries – maiden ports of call to Coriagliano Calabro – Italy, Crotone – Italy, and Tarragona – Spain
New types of cruising including – Scenic Cruising, the brand new Event Cruising, as well as Overnight and Evening Calls into Port.
In 2016 P&O Cruises will continue to provide –
The biggest selection of the year round cruises from Southampton
7 and 14 Mediterranean Fly and Cruises from Venice or Genoa on P&O Oceana
14 and 28 night Caribbean Fly and cruises on Azura and Britannia
The New Event Cruises
Coming in 2016 to P&O Cruises are an exhilarating series of Event Cruises, which will take on-board guests passions – featuring exciting festivals and events taking place in 2016. The full listings are –
- Monaco Historic Grand Prix, from Villefranche, France –
In port: Sunday 15 May 2016 • Oceana E607/E607B/E607C • Approximately £0 – £150
- Monaco Grand Prix, from Villefranche, France –
In port: Sunday 29 May 2016 • Oceana E608/E608B/E608C • Approximately £76 – £150 for standing places or £150+ for grandstand seats
- Kiel Week, Kiel, Germany –
In port: Wednesday 22 June 2016 • Arcadia J607 • Approximately £0 – £150
- Naples Pizza Event, Naples, Italy –
In port: Sunday 11 September 2016 • Britannia B627 • Approximately £0 – £150
- Monaco International Fireworks Festival, Monte Carlo, Monaco –
In port: Saturday 30 July 2016 • Azura A619 • Free (from the ship)
- Madeira Flower Festival, Funchal, Madeira –
In port: Saturday 9 April 2016 • Oriana X605 • Approximately £0 – £150
- Copenhagen Jazz Festival, Copenhagen, Denmark –
In port: Tuesday 5 July 2016 • Aurora R608 • Approximately £0 – £150pp
- New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, New Orleans, USA –
In port: Friday 22 – Saturday 23 April 2016 • Oriana X605 • Approximately £70 – £150+ (VIP packages available)
- Feria De Malaga, Malaga, Spain –
In port: Monday 15 August 2016 • Oriana X612 • Approximately £0 – £150pp
- Monaco Historic Grand Prix, from Villefranche, France –
Strictly Come Dancing Themed Cruises –
- Ventura N611 • 22 Apr 2016 • Canary Islands • 14 nights –
- Britannia B614 • 16 May 2016 • Canary Islands • 13 nights –
- Britannia B616 • 5 June 2016 • Canary Islands • 13 nights –
- Azura A619 • 22 July 2016 • Mediterranean • 14 nights –
Music Festivals at Sea –
- Aurora R608 • 2 July 2016 • Baltic • 14 nights
What Sailings are on Offer in 2016/17
Cruises from Southampton –
With more departures out of Southampton than any other cruise line, year round, P&O Cruises offer something for everyone
For passengers in pursuit of sunshine…cruises to the Mediterranean, Canaries and Caribbean
Or for something a little closer to home our cruises round the British Isles
For those in search of breathtaking scenery and a taste of the Nordic way of life….cruises to the Norwegian Fjords, Baltic and Iceland
For city breakers there is our range of short breaks and Iberia cruises
Or for those in search of the American dream and stunning autumn colours we have our Canada & New England cruises
Fly-cruise Programme –
If you prefer to start their holiday in sunny climes, a fly-cruise is the perfect choice, which allows you to enjoy a range of wonderful destinations from the very moment they touch down.
Mediterranean Fly-cruises are available on Oceana offering of seven and 14 night itineraries routing between Venice and Genoa.
Caribbean Fly-cruises are available between November 2016 to March 2017 on Britannia and Azura, departing on Fridays and Saturdays on alternate fortnights.
Economy class flights from/to London on the day of embarkation/disembarkation are included in the price. Regional airports are available at an additional supplement on selected cruises.
For Mediterranean Fly-cruises P&O Cruises will determine the London airport, e.g. for London: Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted or London City airports may be used. For Caribbean Fly-cruises the London airport will be Gatwick.
The Dates You Need To Know
Pre-registration is now open, sign-up to beat the crowds and be the 1st to discover the unmissable itineraries.
Generally sale starts at 8:00am on the following dates –
- Monday 13th April 2015 for March, April and May 2016 departures
- Wednesday 15th April 2015 for June, July and August 2016 departures
- Thursday 16th April 2015 for September, October and November 2016 departures
- Friday 17th April 2015 for December 2016 and all available 2017 departures
What you will recieve from booking early –
- Take advantage of P&O Cruises Select Price and choose one of the following benefits –
- Your choice of cabin number
- First priority for dining time and table size in the main restaurants
- First priority for upgrades
- Your choice of on board spending money
- Car parking in Southampton
- Return coach travel to Southampton or airport parking
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.