That’s right! Our favourite cruise line has decided the entire fleet – that’s Marella Explorer 2, Marella Explorer, Marella Discovery, Marella Discovery 2, Marella Dream and Marella Celebration – will be All Inclusive as standard as of May 2019! Next summer just got a whole lot more exciting.
You might be wondering what Marella’s All Inclusive package really includes – well don’t worry, we’ve made it simple and broken it all down for you right here…
- A fantastic range of alcoholic drinks including; selected draught beer and cider, selected wine by the glass, spirits and apertifs (including lots of big brands), and a range of cool cocktails such as Long Island Iced Tea and Strawberry Daiquiris. Available from 10am to 2am daily in a range of bars.
- Selected soft drinks by the glass, including mocktails and fruit juice.
- Dining in an array of restaurants such as; The Snack Shack, Latitude 53, The Glass House and Gallery 47°.
- Return flights (if a fly-cruise).
- Coach transfers and port taxes.
- All tips and service charges.
- Onboard accomodation with nightly turndown service.
- Entertainment – from Broadway-style shows to mini-golf, a flick in the cinema as well as game shows, comedy shows and the casino! There’s even a climbing wall onboard Marella Discovery and Marella Discovery 2 – you’ll always have plenty to do onboard.
- 27kg luggage allowance including hand luggage.
- Kids’ clubs (depending on ship).
What costs extra?
With so much included as standard, you really don’t need to pay out another penny! However if you’d like, you can choose to pay for some optional extras such as…
- The Premium All Inclusive Drinks Package – a set of upgraded cocktails, such as mojito’s and bellini’s – plus premium spirits including Bombay Sapphire, Jack Daniels and Absolut Vodka. Also included in the premium package is all drinks from the Coffee Port, cans of soft drinks, freshly squeezed juices and a 1.5 litre bottle of water every day in your cabin.
- The Coffee Port – if you don’t have the Premium All Inclusive Drinks Package, drinks from the Coffee Port are chargeable. It offers delicious Lavazza coffee as well as a selection of tasty sweet treats – definitely the perfect-stop off for your caffeine and cocoa fix!
- Speciality restaurants – although there’s plenty of places to dine onboard that are included as part of your package, there are additional restaurants serving up special menus that’ll have your tastebuds dancing with delight. Some examples include Kora La, the Surf & Turf Steakhouse and The Dining Club, all where a cover charge applies. They’re all superb value for the quality of cuisine!
- Spa treatments and day passes – like all onboard spas, you’ll pay for treatments such as facials, body wraps and massages. If you’re lucky enough to be onboard Marella Explorer or Marella Explorer 2, the Champneys Spa onboard serves up a real luxurious feel! You can also treat yourself in the beauty salon too – perfect if you fancy a new hair cut or your nails done.
- Wi-Fi – sometimes it’s nice to switch off from the world of social media and the internet. But if you do want Wi-Fi access, you’ll need to pay for this onboard.
- Excursions – Marella Cruises offer a fantastic range of exciting excursions throughout all of their destinations. Head to destination services onboard to find out what you can get up to or book online in advance once you’ve booked your cruise.
- Photo Studio – pop down to the photo studio to capture some cruise moments to last forever. Whether it’s a family portrait or a cute couple’s photo, you’ll find onboard kiosks or a Photo Gallery (depending on the ship) where you can view and purchase all your photos.
- Room Service – this usually operates 24 hours a day and prices will be displayed in a leaflet or magazine in your cabin.
All ready for All Inclusive?
Whether you fancy an informal meal in the buffet or something more à la carte, Marella Cruises have you covered. With at least three restaurants onboard every ship (with Marella Explorer boasting an unbelievable ten!) there’s always plenty of choice, no matter what you fancy.
So…sip on divine daiquiris, munch on something from the Snack Shack and enjoy tantalising flavours from a fantastic range of onboard restaurants, all at no extra cost – You can check out our full guide to Marellas All Inclusive restaurants here. And rest in the knowledge that all your flights, tips, transfers and entertainment are all taken care of too. What else could you possibly want?!
£100 off all Winter 18 & Summer 19 sailings – grab it while you can!
For a limited time only, Marella Cruises are giving you a fantastic £100 off per booking with their latest discount code! That’s on all Winter 2018 and Summer 2019 sailings, from 1st November 2018 to 31st October 2019. There’s never been a better time to book your next All Inclusive sailing! So where will it be – the marvelous Med, the cool Caribbean or somewhere further afield? The choice is all yours! Click here to get the code.
We are acting as an agent on behalf of travel suppliers and your booking will be subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions. Prices may be subject to very limited availability and are correct as at the date and time of writing. Prices may go up or down from time to time. Prices quoted are for the dates, accommodation, board basis, departure points and number of persons sharing specified only and cannot be combined with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend any quotes given if there is a genuine error as soon as we become aware of it. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without notice.